TX/RX2000A Driveway Announcer
The TX/RX2000A driveway alarm and alert system adds security to your home or office. The only Rodann Electronics system designed for outdoor use, the TX/RX2000A includes a weather resistant motion detector and sensor that can transmit to a receiver up to 1,000 feet away.*
Because the TX/RX2000A is an outdoor driveway alarm and alert system, it has the longest transmission range of all the units Rodann Electronics manufactures. The TX20000A can transmit to an indoor receiver up to 1,000 feet away.*
This driveway alarm and alert system provides advance notice with a motion detector and sensor, as someone enters a driveway or gate. It is easy to install, but for optimal performance, it should be installed exactly as instructed. The TX2000A requires two AA batteries, while the RX2000A needs to be plugged in indoors. The TX/RX2000A can be customized with additional transmitters and receivers, as well as other accessories such as strobes or sirens, all of which can be found on the accessories page. We do recommend not adding more than three accessories to any receiver for optimal performance. The TX/RX2000A is made in the USA, and warranted for one year with a 30-day money back guarantee. Is this unit right for my business? This unit is also compatible with the TX/RX1000A.
The TX2000A sensor is effective at detecting people or cars up to approximately 50 feet away. The RX2000A receiver can be up to 1,000 feet away, inside your home or business, to alert you to delivery trucks, vehicles or pedestrian approach.
- dingdong 0:03
- doubledingdong 0:03
- singleding 0:03
- turbosound 0:03
Click here for additional information on the TX/RX2000A and to access the installation instructions (PDF).
*Transmission and detection range can be affected by environmental noise, which can include (but is not limited to) trees, metal fencing, out-buildings, etc. The motion detector and sensor uses passive infrared detection to detect heat and motion, which means it may pick up wildlife, vehicles and people. Correct installation will help minimize some of these issues.
- Weather resistant detector powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Up to 1000 ft range between transmitter and receiver
- Long battery life circuit design
- LCD resettable counter built into receiver
- Fully automatic, no alignment required
- Receiver powered by economical 12V DC, UL approved, plug-in
- Power supply (no batteries to change)
- Can be accessorised with strobes, speakers, etc
- Uncomplicated wiring, install accessories in minutes
- Universal mounting bracket allows for easy mounting to a non-metal surface
- Choice of four tones
- Helps control theft
- One-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship (warranty does not cover misuse or user modifications)
- Prevents unannounced entry
- FCC approved