TX/RX2000A Driveway Announcer
The TX/RX2000A driveway alarm and alert system adds security and peace of mind to your home or office. The only Rodann Electronics system specifically designed for the harsh conditions of outdoor use, the TX/RX2000A includes a weather resistant motion detector that can transmit to a receiver up to 2,000 feet away.*
This driveway alarm and alert system provides you with advance notice of someone entering your property, by utilizing a PIR (Passive Infrared) motion sensor with a long range receiver. As soon as someone enters your property, driveway or gate, the receiver notifies you with your choice of one of four simple tones. The receiver can also be connected to any of our 12VDC accessories, such as a strobe or siren, and keeps track of every intrusion with an LCD counter. It is easy to install, but for optimal performance, it should be installed exactly as instructed. The TX2000A transmitter requires two AA batteries, while the RX2000A receiver needs to be plugged into an outlet indoors. The TX/RX2000A can be customized with additional transmitters and/or receivers, as well as the aforementioned accessories, which can be found on the accessories page.To insure optimal performance we do recommend not adding more than three 12VDC accessories to any one receiver. Is this unit right for my business? This unit is also compatible with the TX/RX1000A.
The TX2000A sensor is effective at detecting people or cars up to approximately 50 feet away. The RX2000A receiver can be up to 2,000 feet away, inside your home or business, to alert you to delivery trucks, vehicles or pedestrian approach.
- dingdong 0:03
- doubledingdong 0:03
- singleding 0:03
- turbosound 0:03
*Transmission and detection range can be affected by “environmental noise” or wireless interference. Conditions such as parked vehicles, trees, fences, metal objects and other structures must be considered during installation and may have effect on range. Correct installation will help minimize some of these issues.
- Weather resistant detector powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Up to 2000 ft range between transmitter and receiver
- Long battery life circuit design
- LCD re-settable counter built into receiver
- Fully automatic, no alignment required
- Receiver powered by economical 12V DC, UL approved, plug-in power supply (no batteries to change)
- Can be accessorized with strobes, sirens or speakers.
- Uncomplicated wiring, install accessories in minutes
- Universal mounting bracket allows for easy mounting to a non-metal surface
- Choice of four tones
- Helps control theft
- One-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship (warranty does not cover misuse or user modifications)
- Prevents unannounced entry
- FCC approved