The TX-1000A motion detector incorporates state-of-the-art passive infrared (PIR) sensor technology with wireless convenience for detecting infrared energy emitted by the human body, when in motion, within a given detection area. This unit is not affected by sunlight, car headlights, reflections, shadows or colors and will operate with a door open or closed.
Click here for additional information on the TX1000A and to access the installation instructions.
- Detector powered by 3 AA batteries
- Indoor Wireless transmitter up to 1,000 feet
- Long battery life circuit design
- Fully automatic, no alignment required
- Combined receiver powered by economical 12 volt DC, UL approved, plug-in (no batteries to change)
- Operates as accessory power supply for buzzer, siren, speakers or strobe
- Uncomplicated wiring accessories install in minutes
- Universal mounting bracket allows for easy ceiling, wall or side mounting
- One-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship
- Prevents unannounced entry
- Welcomes with a pleasant sounding chime
- FCC approved
- Helps control theft