The TX-1000A motion detector incorporates state-of-the-art passive infrared (PIR) sensor technology with wireless convenience for detecting infrared energy emitted by the human body, when in motion, within a given detection area. This unit is not affected by sunlight, car headlights, reflections, shadows, or colors and will operate with a door open or closed.
Is this unit right for my business?
Click here for further information on the TX1000A and access the installatoin and instructions.
- Detector powered by 3 AA Battery
- Indoor Wireless transmitter up to 500 ft
- Long battery life circuit design
- Fully automatic, no alignment required
- Combined receiver powered by economical 12 Volt DC, UL Approved, plug-in (no batteries to change)
- Operates as accessory power supply for buzzer, siren, speakers or strobe
- Uncomplicated wiring accessories install in minutes
- Universal mounting bracket allows for easy ceiling, wall or side mounting
- Fully automatic and maintenance free (no reflectors or controls to align)
- One year warranty against defects in material or workmanship
- Prevents unannounced entry
- Welcomes with a pleasant sounding chime
- FCC Approved
- Helps control theft