Because the TX/RX2000A is an outdoor system, it has the longest transmission range of all the units Rodann Electronics manufactures. The TX20000A can transmit to an indoor receiver up to 1000 feet away.* This driveway sensor alert system provides advance notice as someone enters a driveway or gate. It is easy to install, but for optimal performance, it should be installed exactly as instructed. The TX2000A requires 2 AA batteries, while the RX2000A needs to be plugged in indoors. The TX/RX2000A can be customized with additional transmitters and receivers, as well as other accessories such as strobes or sirens, all of which can be found on the accessories page. We do recommend not adding more than 3 accessories to any receiver, for optimal performance. The TX/RX2000A is made in the USA, and warranted for 1 year, with a 30 day money back guarantee. Is this unit right for my business? This unit is also compatible with the TX/RX1000A.
Click here for further information on the TX/RX2000A and access the installation and instructions
*Transmission and detection range can be affected by environmental noise, which can include (but is not limited to) trees, metal fencing, out-buildings, etc. The motion sensor uses passive infrared detection, which detects heat and motion, which means it may pick up wild life, as well as veicles and people. Correct installation will help minimize some of these issues.
With frequency-tuned antennas, expect the most reliable announcing system on the market.The RX2000A wireless receiver chime alerts inside the home or business when the outdoor sensor is triggered, and has 4 tone options from which to choose. The RX2000A also has a resettable 5 digit LCD counter, so you know how many vehicles have entered/exited.
Click here to download the TX/RX2000A datasheet (PDF file).
The TX2000A sensor is effective at detecting people or cars up to approximately 50 feet away. The RX2000A receiver can be up to 1000 feet away, inside your home or business, to alert you to delivery trucks, vehicles or pedestrian approach.
The TX/RX2000A has four pleasing chimes to choose from.
Double Ding Dong
- Weather resistant detector powered by 2 AA Batteries (not included)
- Up to 1000 ft range between transmitter and receiver
- Long battery life circuit design
- LCD resetable counter built into receiver
- Fully automatic, no alignment required.
- Receiver powered by economical 12V DC, UL Approved, plug-in power supply (no batteries to change).
- Can be accessorised with strobes, speakers etc
- Uncomplicated wiring, install accessories in minutes.
- Universal mounting bracket allows for easy mounting to a non-metal surface
- Choice of 4 tones
- Helps control theft.
- One year warranty against defects in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover misuse or user modifications
- Prevents unannounced entry.
- FCC Approved